Molconn-Z is the standard program for generation of Molecular Connectivity,
Shape, and Information Indices for Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship
(QSAR) Analyses. New parameters and concepts of QSAR, including the E-State,
have been introduced first in Molconn-Z. This release, in addition to being built on
an all-new platform, introduces new capabilities to the Molconn-Z canon:
Unique Molconn-Z Computations in Version 4.00:
- New Group-Type counts, E-States and Hydrogen E-States.
- Improved descriptors for describing hydrogen bond donors, acceptors and internal hydrogen bonding.
- Enhanced hydrogen and non-hydrogen Atom-Type set.
- Consistent interface across multiple platforms: UNIX/LINUX, Windows, Mac OS-X.
- Consistent descriptor nomenclature.
The output parameters can be easily integrated into standard and advanced
statistical analyses such as:
This set of parameters is also invaluable for Similarity Analysis in Database
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Nonlinear Regression
- Partial Least Squares
- Discriminant Analysis
- Pattern Recognition
- Cluster Analysis
- Principal Component and Factor Analysis
Standard Molconn-Z Computations
Molconn-Z Parameters have been used in a large variety of unique studies:
- Biological/Medicinal QSAR Studies
- Environmental Property Modeling
- Physicochemical Property Modeling
- Molecular Similarity Analysis
- Inverse QSAR Method
- Molecular Classification Analysis
- Chromatographic Retention Analysis
- Powerful/Flexible Database Searching
More Information about Molconn-Z: